BA Environmental is currently looking for qualified candidates
to join us in our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles or one of
our regional offices. We are also interested in developing relationships
with licensed professionals as field consultants throughout the
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including
life, health and dental insurance, a 401(K) plan and more. BA
Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- A minimum 4 year degree in environmental engineering or geology.
- A minimum of 5 years experience performing environmental site assessments.
- Professional credentials required to perform Phase I evaluations
including R.E.A. or P.E.
- Phase II & Phase III experience is a plus. Requirements include P.E. or R.G.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer literacy in Windows based
programs such as Word, FileMaker and Excel.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume
and salary history to:
BA Environmental, Inc.
528 State Street
Glendale, CA 91203
or Email us at: info@BAEnvironmental.com